Saturday 20 March 2010

Trial of the bow




There is no doubt in my mind that by the time Renato put his very last touches to diSEMBOWELMENTS’s “Transcendence into the periphereal” he knew that THAT was it (“For we will not pass this way again” if irony(and actually owning cds instead of MP3s) is your thing). I mean,come on,in case you don’t know Disembowelment which is highly unlikely(only second to Autopsy in popularity I suppose),just go and download it ,or something, and then tell me of an album in the metal genre which rivals it in its unique,nearly impenetrable,inexorable expression of Horror...
...well , you know what I like to believe? I like to believe such a fucking masterpiece left its creators so burnt out that they haven't touched any metal again ever since.So , here is Trial of the bow,basically what 2/4 of Disembowelment got involved in right after the former’s demise…”Heh”, fukk going into all the 4AD,Projekt ,”ambience & atmosphere” etc etc bullshit,nothing the vast majority of you wouldn’t know already.

No comments:

Post a Comment