Monday 17 May 2010

1349 - Demonoir

The latest album by Norsenerd Idols 1349.
I've been scratching my chin over posting this or not, and as you may be able to tell, I have chosen to.
Why?
I'm still not sure, but I do know that I've listened to this three times so far, which is alot considering the amount of other crap I have awaiting review and verdict.
Each song has its own intro, an atmospheric instrumental passage dedicated to sucking you in before smashing you off your computer chair.
Compared to what this band used to do I've found this release a decent listen, their last album was different to this and what came before both, but this is somewhat more familiar only better.
This is a love them or hate them band, so this album will pretty much be on the same path.
Or you can be like me, not care and just listen.
Download

No comments:

Post a Comment